Volunteer for the Kids' Run For Nature
Our amazing volunteers make this event possible. Join us to help hundreds of youth achieve their conservation and fitness goals. From registration to course monitor, there is a job for everyone.
- Set-up & tear-down of the walk/run route
- Maintain a clear and unobstructed route for runners
- Ensure all directional signage is in place & runners are the right path
- Engage with the walkers and runners, providing encouragement and cheering them on!
- Be the friendly first point of contact for event participants, answering questions, and pointing individuals in the right direction
- Set-up & tear-down of registration area
- Check-in participants
- Distribute run kits to participants
- Assist with registering new participants as required
- Oversee the snack/beverage table
- Set-up and tear-down of the snack table
- Interact with thirsty kids and adults with a welcoming smile
- Restock table as needed
- Ensure cold items stay inside coolers
- Guide kids to have fun in the kids' fun play area
- Set-up, tear-down, and general operation of the different activities
- Activities may include face painting, colouring zone, game leaders, etc.
Who Can Volunteer?
You can help our runners achieve their fundraising goals, or you can make a general donation to WWF-Canada's Kids' Run for Nature.